Friday, October 3, 2008

Mt. Monadnock Hike

The scenery is so gorgeous! The kids kept saying- this was so worth it! Made me smile so big...

Don't they look so serious? hahaha

Tess took this picture from inside of a huge hollow tree! I thought it was a fantastic shot!


We had the best time on September 20th when we climbed Mt. Monadnock in southwestern NH as a family. The weather was fantastic - and so was the view from the summit! The foliage was not not yet as colorful as I had hoped for, but it was still a great time & a terrific memory! We can't wait to pick a new location to hike again! :o)

About Me

My photo
I am 42-years old and I don't worry about growing old. I like where I'm at in life! I'm a wife and mom of two great teenagers. They are my life! I am also a proud science geek and make no apologies for that. :o) Science and nature fascinate me! My family means the world to me and I love to do anything if it means we will do it together. I am fiercely loyal to those I am close to and it is easy to break my heart. Once you are in my circle - I will give you anything I have. I also like to tell you honestly what you I think, but in a nice way! I am completely OBSESSED with knitting and have made some of the best friends through this new "hobby". It's been my passion for almost two years now and I swear it helps keep me sane. I don't want to go a day without doing at least a few rows! I also love to be outdoors: camping, hiking, kayaking, or just sitting on a beach! Can't get enough... My likes: I love chocolate - white, milk, or dark. Also love cheesecake and cannolis. Major sweet tooth here!